Do you hide your smile because you have crooked or discolored teeth? Have you ever considered changing the appearance of your smile?
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses various dental treatments designed to change how the teeth or gums look. Cosmetic dental treatments can whiten teeth, straighten teeth, change the gum line or even change the shape of a tooth. Our Palmdale dentist office uses advanced digital technology and the latest materials and treatments for your cosmetic needs, offering an exceptional patient experience. What could cosmetic dentistry do for your smile?
Cosmetic Dentistry: what are the options?
At Premier Dental Care, we believe in a personal approach to your dental health and aesthetic needs or goals. If you would like to address a cosmetic concern related to your smile, Dr. Naguib will work with you to understand your goals, evaluate the condition of your smile and present expected results. A smile makeover should not only change and enhance the appearance of your smile but also improve your dental health and provide long-term stability.
Cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: under the care of a dental health professional, teeth whitening can remove stains and discoloration for a more youthful-looking smile.
- Porcelain veneers: dental veneers are often used to customize your smile. Porcelain veneers can cover gaps between teeth, discolored teeth, and damaged or misshapen teeth. We also offer Lumineers which require less tooth prep for placement.
- Orthodontics: braces and clear aligners can straighten teeth and transform how your smile appears. We offer Invisalign, a great option for adult and older patients who want a straighter smile.
- Dental crowns: a custom dental crown can be placed over a tooth that is oddly shaped, damaged, or even discolored.
- Tooth bonding: a more economical alternative to veneers, dental bonding can be used for chipped teeth, cracked teeth, and other cosmetic concerns.
Some treatments will require two or more visits, while teeth whitening and tooth bonding can be completed in one visit. We will recommend a treatment plan based on your goals and any dental health concerns that need to be addressed for a stable and lasting result.