Premier Dental Care offers Lumineers® to patients in the Lancaster and Palmdale, CA areas. Discolored, chipped, or crooked teeth can be treated with Lumineers. For this solution, teeth are then moderately etched to prepare for placement and then bonded one by one. Lumineers are a brand of porcelain veneers that look and feel like natural teeth. They are made of thin shells that are custom-fit to your specifications. Our dentists in Palmdale, CA care trained in the art of cosmetic dentistry.
Treatment with Lumineers
Before treatment Dr. Karim Naguib will examine your teeth and review your goals and budget to determine if Lumineers are right for you. Unlike porcelain veneers, no tooth structure is prepped, or removed. Preparing the teeth before treatment creates room for the veneers to fit comfortably. He will take and send an impression of your teeth to a ceramist, who will fabricate the veneers in a dental lab. After they are complete, the Lumineers will be adjusted and secured to teeth for a permanent restoration.
there are many benefits to using Lumineers for cosmetic reasons. Here are just a few.
- Lumineers can brighten teeth: Stained, yellowed, darkened, and discolored teeth are common problems that can be solved with Lumineers. Lumineers provide a long-lasting bright and natural look.
- Lumineers can restore chipped teeth: Lumineers cover chipped teeth to provide a smooth and uniform look.
- Lumineers can close gaps between teeth: Spacing problems and gaps between teeth are solved with treatment using Lumineers. They eliminate excess space, while keeping your original teeth intact.
- Lumineers can align crooked teeth: Lumineers can be a quick alternative to braces and other orthodontic treatments.
- Lumineers can reshape teeth: When placed over natural teeth, Lumineers can change the shape and appearance of teeth.
- Lumineers can renew old dental work: Lumineers can be placed on dental crowns or bridgework for a brighter and more uniform result.
Request a Dental Appointment Today
Call our Lancaster, CA dentist office at (661) 948-6700 or schedule a dental visit to our Lancaster dentist office online. Call our Palmdale, CA dentist office at (661) 273-6565 or schedule a visit to our Palmdale dentist office online. Our professional team aim to provide comfortable and comprehensive treatment to patients of all ages. They will work with you to find a solution that aligns with your specific oral health needs. If you have any questions about treatment or the dental solutions that we offer, don’t hesitate to ask a member of our staff.